Hello Online World!

One of the greatest things we can do as fellow educators is to share ideas and collaborate with one another, and I don't just mean during PD. In the past I've always been the teacher who used other peoples' resources and never really offered my own. This is my attempt to give back to those who have given so many resources to me! My blog will have three main focuses:


  1. Next Generation Science Standards in Chemistry
  2. Implementing NGSS in a Standards Based Learning school (instructing, assessing, grading and reporting)
  3. Integrating modeling strategies in an NGSS school.

I hope to help fellow teachers combat these challenging tasks, but I also would love feedback on the lessons and strategies I post in order to continue improving the classroom. Here's to a great school year of learning together!

Comments